ISOTRU: 100% Grass Fed Whey Protein IsolateGrass Fed Certified & Verified
Introducing our NEW 100% Certified Grass Fed Isolate! When grass-fed is important to you, make sure it’s Certified & Verified Grass-Fed. ALLMAX NATURALS ISOTRU is a nutritionally superior whey protein isolate with 20g of protein per scoop.
The truth about the TRULY GRASS FED Verified
Our pursuit of a truly sustainable grass fed source led us to the Truly Grass Fed verified program in Ireland! Why? Many “grass fed” whey proteins are NOT what they claim to be. The vast majority of dairy farms are super-capacity, high-output operations. To remain ultra competitive they must use animal feed containing GMO corn and soy as they cannot feed such a high volume of cattle year-round on grass. The Truly Grass Fed verified program is a back to basics approach: small herds reared at family farms in some of the cleanest air in Europe where sustainability and animal welfare are key.
We take TRULY GRASS FED verified dairy truly seriously
Each cow is fully traceable by farm and herd. Every farm is independently audited every 18 months by the SDAS (Sustainable Dairy Assurance Scheme), a certification program established by the Irish government food board. Additionally each farm must have an average of one cow for every two acres – certified Animal Welfare Approved by A Greener World, an independent nonprofit farm-certification program.
Truly Grass Fed verified is rBST, rBGH and antibiotic free.
Truly Grass Fed verified cows are fully traceable by farm and herd. Their diet includes 95% grass with a little added clover for nutrition. The other 5% (or less) comes from nutritional concentrates for specific stages in the year, such as late gestation and early lactation.
Grass fed cows are ethically treated and raised in a traditional way. They live and roam freely in fields and pastures where they graze naturally and at their leisure. Lacking the stress of a grain fed cow, they are less prone to infection, sickness and high cortisol levels. Which means they are not treated with antibiotics, and receive no steroids or growth hormones. Wholesome dairy made by happy, healthy cows who graze in open pastures year round is the Truly Grass Fed verified difference.
ISOTRU Grass Fed Whey Protein Isolate is available in a 425 g Unflavored size.
COVID 19 Update
At Herc's Nutrition, we do our best to ensure all orders are delivered promptly with same-day shipping and expedited service. However, in the midst of the current pandemic, Canada Post has put forward safety measures and restrictions on its workers which has led to delayed service times.
We want to assure you that your package WILL arrive, but could possibly be delayed.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and thank you for your patience in waiting for your deliveries